So I’m a little late on this but I have to do the MEME every week because they are so much awesomeness! This week Strawberry Singh is having us tell all about our guilty SL confessions. Yeah I know we’re all guilty of SOMETHING. And it’s not something we’re necessarily proud of hehe. So let’s spill it! Don’t be shy. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. Wait…. That sounded wrong. How about I’ll tell you mine, THEN you can tell me yours =D. Sooooo here it goes!
Meme instructions: Share 1 to 10 of your top second life guilty confessions.
- There is NO organization to my Inventory - This is no joke. I have over 102K of inventory and I think part of my hair is in a folder called Lots of Hair. Other than that, nope. I just type in what I want and somehow find it lol. Sounds crazy but I just get so much at a time I don’t organize. I should probably do that before the day I can’t log in because it’s so big it’s taking up a whole SL server.
- I go shopping wearing lingerie and demos - No again, I’m not kidding. I think part of it’s because I’m lazy, but I’ll go shopping and try on something and end up leaving it on and just teleporting around. And most all the time I’m wearing lingerie or something similar. So if you see a girl shopping around with a demo hair on or a demo skin or something that says demo all over it, it’s probably me.
- I usually only wear things once – I’m stealing this one from Berry because this is me. Now occasionally if I’m cleaning my inventory (rarely does this happen) or something I might find something and be like “Oh Hey I liked this” and wear it for a few minutes. But other than that. I have a thing where honestly I have to buy a new hair to use for every new outfit. I get bored and want something new so after I change out of it. It’s probably lost somewhere in my inventory.
- I dance randomly by myself – Whether I’m standing in my SL house, on my blogger platform, or somewhere on my land, I’m usually dancing. And probably to my own music. I get bored and I like a lot of the dance animations in SL so I put on my handy dance HUD and bust it out.
- I profile stalk - Yeah it’s true, I’m nosey. People I don’t like, people I like, it doesn’t matter, I profile stalk at least once a day.
- I love to watch SL drama - I don’t like being involved in it but I like to be on the sidelines and gossip about it. I won’t lie. It’s entertaining sometimes.
- I am addicted to shopping - If I like how it looks, I go buy it. I love new events and new releases. I don’t like buying them later. I like buying them when they first come out. I may never even unpack it or wear it but I buy it. That’s probably why my inventory is the way it is.
- If I has Zebra on it or it’s pink, I buy it – Yes this is another true one. Whether it’s shoes, clothes, furniture, houses, decor, hair or whatever, if it has zebra print on it or it’s pink I’m probably going to buy it. And I may forget I bought it and never even wear it but I am obsessed with these two things so in my mind “I HAVE TO HAVE IT”
- I like SL Food - Ok so this is the last one for now lol. But Yes I love SL Food because I like to put it in my kitchen and on my little cute tables or hold it if it has animations. Like popsicles, cupcakes, ice cream, sushi, drinks, and you name it. It’s probably in my inventory or in my house.
Ok so it’s your turn now! Happy almost end of the week!
True friends are hard to come by. But I’ll tell you when you find them, you better hold on to them. My post today is done with one of my best friends, in SL and she’s also become a part of my RL. Liane, my frand, I LUFF YOU! I met her through the awesome shopping blog Seraphim. We’re here to Live it up and show you our awesome styles. If you want to know what she’s wearing too, you can go HERE! Mine will be listed below =D. I hope everyone is having a fabbbbbulousssss week!
♥ Dani (Right)
Happy Friday lovelies! I’m back again for a good end of the week post for you. It’s Fifty Linden Friday and Belleza put out a very amazing skin this week for only 50L! 50L for a Belleza skin is just way out of this world fabulous because if you are a skin lover you know how pricey skins can get! And for such a great quality skin for such a low price is definitely NOT something you want to miss out on. So go grab it before the end of the day!
You know what else is so awesome? These amazing pink lips from Pink Acid. And you know what the even better part is? They are part of Fi*Fridays, so that means they are only 55L! Another steal of a deal.
I was feeling kinda gritty today so I decided to spice it up with this leather outfit from GizzA. It’s all mesh and includes multiple sizes and alpha layers for the best fit!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Everyone makes a home. They say a home is where your heart is. And my home is with this amazing man, Brayden Thirdborn. He’s not only my Second Life, but he’s my Real Life too. We’ve been together going on 4 years now and are engaged to be married in Real Life next summer. I felt like doing a mushy post tonight with this great pose from Atooly, just because he shows me every day exactly why I fell in love with him and why I continue to fall more and more each day and why I’m always at home with him. So to you baby! I love you!
Andddddd if you’re wondering where you can find this awesome looking house behind me, it’s from a place called Tranquil Homes and they make some amazing homes! You should go check it out.
If you wanna know what Bray is wearing too though, you can go HERE!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
So this weeks Meme from the gorgeous Strawberry Singh is a complicated yet fun one. I mean I guess it’s only complicated if you aren’t good at writing poetry and stuff. This week we all get to write a Haiku about our SL self. What’s a Haiku? Well you can find that HERE. Also if you need some help writing it, this PAGE is handy.
Below you’ll find my attempt at a Haiku. Now don’t make fun because after you’re done reading mine, guess what?! You get to do yours so we can all see! Alright well here goes! Happy Monday everyone!
A morning star shops
With the demos of bitter sweet lag
Sings pretty all night
Happy Sunday lovelies! Sorry I’ve been slacking on posting lately. Just trying to get caught up and been so busy in RL. But I’m here to show you some new stuffies this week.
If you didn’t know already, a new round of FaMESHed has started and it’s their 1st anniversary so it’s extra big and full of great designs! While you’re there you should check out these cute blazer’s by The Secret Store. There are several colors to choose from and they just fit fantastic. You can make it dress or just spice up any outfit as I did here.
Also while you’re down at FaMESHed, you can try this beautifullllllll new Mesh hair from Exile. And the cool part ab0ut the new Exile hair is that it comes with a texture change HUD for each color pack. Love that idea! Go try it. It’s super cute!
Since it’s warming up outside, it’s time to break out those bikinis and swimsuits. And you can do that with this new bikini from DRIFT. And you know what the most awesome part is? It’s Mesh! AND AND AND it’s got a texture change HUD also! So you can pick the one that you love the best for that day =D. Don’t forget to go get yours!
I hope everyone is having a relaxing and amazing Sunday. Stay tuned this week for more new goodies!
Good morning lovelies. It’s been a little bit since I’ve posted. Trying to get caught up. You know that thing called RL sometimes gets in the way haha. Dang RL! Anywhooo. Today I’m going to go and do another awesome Meme by the one and only Strawberry Singh. This time it’s about wishes. What three wishes would I wish for in SL. This one is going to be tough but fun! So after I’m done I’d like to see yours too! They are so fun to read =D. So here goes nothing as I rub the genie’s lamp!
- Wish #1: Ok this is probably far beyond my reach and anyone’s reach but a way to automatically sort and organize inventory as you get it. Being a blogger has it’s advantages but if you blog for events and for other designers you know how difficult it can be going through everything and sorting as more and more keeps coming in. So why not invent like a server side automatic sorting function? Like if it knows it’s a shirt or a pair of pants or skin and what not. I think that would help so many issues. Especially my own haha.
- Wish #2: I WANT MORE GROUP SPACE. Being a blogger not only for myself but for events, and for Seraphim takes up a lot of group space. And 42 is just not enough. Now I know this takes up server space but even 60 would be enough I think. Even 55 if i had to pick a lower one.
- Wish #3: I wish that purchasing a private region was less. Especially for those who’ve been with Second Life for a long time. 300 bucks is a lot of money to fork out for some virtual land. And 1000 to set it up. That’s like a RL house payment. I mean I get that LL has to make money and I’m not saying give them away for free but I think discounted would definitely bring in more people and they would probably have less billing issues. Just a thought. I’ve always wanted a private region for myself but I just can’t see paying that price for it.
Ok that’s my three wishes! All you have to do now is create your own!
Have a happy Thursday everyone!
- Skin: [PF] Alyx <Latte> – Lt. Smokey/Eye A (rdbrow)
- Shape: Dani & Co ( Custom )
- Hair: >TRUTH< Elsa w/Roots – pumpkin
- Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Relaxed
- Appliers for Hands: [PF] Applier – Slink Avatar Enhancement – Hands (Latte)
- Dress: Rebel Hope - Christy Mesh Dress – Pink ( @ FaMESHed )
- Feet: [Gos] Barefoot – Arched
- Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes – Desert Dawn Shadow
- Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
- Pose/Prop: elephante poses – Walking on a Dream